Natta Plant Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
Natta Plant Ltd – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
At Natta Plant, our prime importance is the safety, health and wellbeing of our employees, clients and suppliers and never more so than now.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we wanted to take this opportunity to update you on the steps we’ve taken to ensure we can continue to offer a ‘business as usual’ service to all.
As we continue to monitor the latest updates about the COVID-19 outbreak, we are carefully monitoring the evolving situation, taking daily advice from the National Health Service (NHS), the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Public Health England (PHE).
We have a plan in place and are being proactive in our approaches to ensure business continuity. We have put in place a series of measures and processes to protect everyone who works for us and everyone we work with.
Natta Building Company’s Employees on Site
- Everyone at Natta is following and complying with the current Government Guidelines.
- On our sites, our Supervisors have been made aware of the symptoms and have been advised to send any Operatives home if they have any of the symptoms.
- Social distancing has been adopted by all employees, where we can. Our Site Operatives are being organised in small teams of no more than 3 and not allowed to congregate in groups.
- The wearing of gloves and not sharing tools and plant have been reinforced to mitigate the spread of germs.
- The importance of regular handwashing has been made clear and is being reinforced. All our equipment is being cleaned more thoroughly.
- Non-essential visitors and meetings have been suspended at all our sites and head office, with online meetings taking place instead.
Natta Plant Employees at Head Office
- A similar protocol is being undertaken at our Head Office as to recognition and behaviour.
- Our office-based staff have been issued with laptops and set up with remote access so that they can work from home.
- Our phone service has also been set up so that it can redirect to mobiles or alternative numbers if required.
Some disruption will be inevitable, our Site Teams have been advised to plan works over short horizons so that if a lockdown occurs, works are not left in a state that may become unsafe.
Fundamentally the vast majority of our Drivers, Operatives and Suppliers are local to where our works are being undertaken, so as long as the government do not restrict the movement of people, work will continue.
At Natta Plant, we remain committed to providing the superior service and support that our clients have come to expect of our company throughout this situation.